Welcome to the launch pad of help and support for Infinite Campus for district teaching staff. Keep in mind that of the resources here are linked to the extensive library of support documentation Infinite Campus has already created. In order to access this content, you will be asked to log in with your Infinite Campus Community account.
Click here for Campus Community
St. Francis Area Schgools Infinite Campus mentors have also created some custom support; those are noted below:
Topics are in alphabetical order.
- Assignment Overview
- Attendance (OR Video OR Elementary-specific OR custom Doc from Angela Schmid)
- Grade Book (OR the custom PDF from Scott Schmidt)
- Planner (Video)
- Post Grades
- Roster (for Elementary here)
- Seating Charts (OR custom Doc from Angela Schmid)
- Student Groups (OR custom Doc from Angela Schmid)
If you can't find the help you need searching in Campus Community, please contact one of your building Infinite Campus mentors.
For an outside line on any 5220 IP phone, press 9. District phone numbers will be either 763-213-xxxx or 763-753-xxxx. Please dial carefully.
For long distance, you will need a long distance code to dial a number outside 651, 612, 763 or 952 area codes. Supervisor approval is needed to authorize long distance.
To use a long distance code on a district phone, press *30, enter your long distance code, press 9 for outside line and then the number that you wish to dial. Do not give your code to anyone as you are responsible for the calls placed by it.
- To access voicemail from your classroom or desk phone, dial 1800 or press the voicemail hotkey.
- To access voicemail from any district phone, dial 9-213-1800 (dial carefully). When the main greeting starts to play, enter mailbox number, Press *, enter passcode.
- To access voicemail while away from St. Francis Area Schools, dial 763-213-1800, wait for main greeting to play, enter mailbox number, Press *, enter passcode.
Instructions for St. Francis Area Schools staff to login to the network (Windows)
- When you first turn your computer on, a Welcome To Windows dialog box will appear.
- Press and hold the following keys: Ctrl-Alt-Delete. A Log On to Windows dialog box will appear.
- In the username box, enter your account name which is normally the first three letters of your first name and the first three letters of your last name. (There are exceptions to this rule.) If this name does not work, please contact your building technology specialist for your correct username.
- In the password box, type in your password, which is initially set to Password1!
Change Network Password
Instructions for St. Francis Area Schools staff to login to change network password (Windows)
- Press and hold the Ctrl-Alt-Delete keys. The Windows Security dialog box will appear.
- Click the Change Password button. The Change Password dialog box will appear. Make sure that the username is correct and the log on to box contains sfsd.
- In the old password box, enter your old password.
- In the new password box, enter your new password.
- In the confirm new password box, re-enter your new password.
- Click the OK button; your new password is now in effect.
Contact your building technology specialist if you need assistance
Cedar Creek Elementary School, Tracy Peterson, 763-213-8947
District Office, Richard Schultz, 763-753-7155
East Bethel Elementary School, Tracy Peterson, 763-213-8947
Early Childhood Family Center, Tracy Peterson, 763-213-8947
Maintenance, Adam Sanasac, 763-213-1626
St. Francis Elementary School, Larry Brockner, 763-213-8678
St. Francis High School, Adam Sanasac, 763-213-1613
St. Francis Learning Center, Richard Schultz, 763-751-7155
St. Francis Middle School, Liz Koering, 763-213-8572
Transportation, Larry Brockner, 763-213-8678