Early Childhood Advisory Council
What does the Early Childhood Advisory Council do?
- Recommend activities, classes, and services for families with young children
- Be a springboard for parent involvement in the district and state
- Foster increased participation in programs
- Provide volunteers and sponsor family activities
- Raise funds to support program activities and supplement learning materials and equipment
Why should I join the Early Childhood Advisory Council?
- Parent involvement is key to a child’s educational success
- Meet other parents with young children
- Easy, fun, casual meetings
- Learn about St. Francis Area Schools
- Be involved in decisions about the Early Childhood programs
- Free child care during meetings
- Advanced registration for classes
- Some of the events sponsored by the Council:
- Book Fairs
- Tot Shop
- Family Fun Fest
- Vehicle Day
For more information on the Early Childhood Advisory Council, contact Jennifer Dupre, Program Supervisor, at 763-753-7171.