Video of School Board Meetings
Meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. CST.
School Board meeting videos are archived on YouTube. Click Playlist in YouTube to easily search and view archived videos by year.
During COVID-19, meetings will be held via ZOOM and in person. If anyone would like to speak during consideration of visitors, contact Chairwoman Amy Kelly at 6:00 p.m. prior to the start of the school board meeting at 6:30 p.m. via ZOOM or attend in person. Speakers will have three minutes to speak. In the event that many speakers may be talking on a similar topic, speaking times may be reduced. Go to BoardBook for link to the ZOOM meeting.
Regular School Board meeting dates are the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month (except March, July and December or when a holiday is on a Monday) and are held in the Community Room at the District Office, located at 4115 Ambassador Boulevard NW, St. Francis, MN. Meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. CST (unless otherwise posted) and are run using Roberts Rules of professional protocol.
Communicating with the School Board
Community members interested in making comments or inquiries to the School Board may do so during the Consideration of Visitors portion of the regular school board meeting.
Consideration of Visitors
- A person wishing to address the School Board during the formal meeting need to fill out a Consideration of Visitors card.
- Citizens can address topics which are included on the agenda of a meeting of the Board of Education.
- Speakers may offer objective comments of school operations and programs that concern them. The School Board will not permit, in public session, any expression of personal complaints about specific school personnel, nor against any person connected with the school system.
- A person may speak for no more than five minutes.
- The School Board will not act upon a speaker's topic at the same meeting the topic is introduced.
- If requests are made by the speaker, they will be referred to the administration for review and appropriate recommendation.
2021 School Board Meeting Dates
- January 25
- February 8
- February 16 – work session, Saints Room
- February 22
- March 22
- April 12
- April 26
- May 10 (meeting has been removed from YouTube, due to violation of inappropriate language, based on YouTube restrictions)
- May 24
- June 14
- July 26
- August 9
- August 23
- September 13
- September 27
- October 11
- October 25
- November 8
- November 22
- December 13
- January 10, 2022
Minutes, Agenda, Packet
Click here for archived school board meeting information (November 9, 2015-June 22, 2020)
Archived files are presently unavailable. The link will be restored as soon as possible.
At the October 26, 2015 School Board meeting, it was announced that agendas, packets and minutes will be available through BoardBook, an online service that streamlines the board agenda and packet preparation process.