Preschool Place 15
Preschool Place 15 (PP15) is a program for families with children age 3 to kindergarten. PP15 provides a safe environment where young children of all abilities can grow and experience success, and their parents can be partners in learning. The Independent School District 15 program addresses development in all areas with particular attention to early literary and social skills. Programming takes place September through May.
- Children learn through active, hands-on involvement
- Children's learning is a cooperative effort by home, school and community
- Children grow in self-awareness, knowledge and self-image through interactions with others
- Children develop a positive attitude toward life-long learning opportunities by being encouraged to try new ideas, experiment and used materials creatively
- Parents are keys in bridging the worlds of home and school, and are an integral part of the educational process
- Teachers facilitate the child's learning; they guide and encourage independent learning in each child
Transportation is available for an additional fee based on availability.
Preschool Place 15 is funded by tuition and Minnesota state funding called School Readiness which provides sliding fees for eligible families.