Each and every day, in the classroom and beyond school walls, St. Francis Area Schools is working to achieve its mission to equip all students with the knowledge and skills to empower them to achieve their dreams and full potential while becoming responsible citizens in a dynamic world. Thank you for choosing St. Francis Area Schools!
Click on the Online Enrollment button to begin the enrollment process for kindergarten through grade 12 students. Please do not enroll students who are already attending St. Francis Area Schools. Student enrollments will automatically be carried forward each year.
During the enrollment process, parents/guardians will be asked for the following information:
- Household information - address, phone numbers
- Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information - demographic, health and transportation information
- Emergency contact - names, addresses, phone numbers
Parents/guardians can start the enrollment process, save the information entered and return to finish at a later time.
Hotline • 763-753-7157
Parents/guardians can call the hotline number for assistance on the enrollment process.
We welcome open enrollment students! If you are not a district resident and would like to enroll in St. Francis Area Schools. Please read and fill out the following:
- Nonresident/Open Enrollment Information (PDF)
- Nonresident Agreement (PDF)
- Minnesota Department of Education General Statewide Enrollment Options Application for K-12 and Early Childhood Special Education (PDF)
Do not hesitate to call your elementary school (K-5) with any questions you may have.
- Cedar Creek Elementary School | 763-213-8780
- East Bethel Elementary School | 763-213-8900
- St. Francis Elementary School | 763-213-8670
Your child's school is determined by your home address; view the school boundary map. If your child will be riding the bus from a different location due to childcare, please call the Transportation Department at 763-753-7080 to determine if there will be a school placement change.
Not sure if you are a resident?
Not sure which school your student will attend? View this map or call one of the schools listed to establish residency.
St. Francis High School • Grades 9-12
St. Francis Middle School • Grades 6-8
St. Francis Elementary School • Kindergarten-Grade 5
Cedar Creek Elementary School • Kindergarten-Grade 5
East Bethel Elementary School • Kindergarten-Grade 5
Saints Academy/Saints Online