COVID-19 Q & A
Last updated January 27, 2022
- Q: What steps are St. Francis Area Schools taking to encourage physical distancing?
- Q: What options are available for staff testing for COVID-19?
- Q: What options are available for student testing for COVID-19?
- Q: Are students and staff required to wear a mask in the school buildings or on school buses?
- Q: Will schools provide masks?
- Q: What is the school district doing to keep our kids safe?
- Q: Is the district quarantining individuals who come into contact with a positive COVID-19 case?
- Q: COVID-19 test results came back positive. Now, what happens?
- Q: Do I need to notify anyone if my student tested positive?
- Q: Are staff required to report a positive case?
- Q: What happens if a household member tests positive for COVID-19?
- Q: What happens if case numbers spike inside our schools?
- Q: Will I be notified if my student has come in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Q: Are students able to move to online programming during a trimester?
- Q: At the end of the trimester, if my student wishes to return to in-person learning, will they return to their original classroom and teacher?
- Q: Will St. Francis Area Schools allow non-staff/adults in school buildings this year?
- Q: Will St. Francis Area Schools provide isolation rooms for individuals exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19?