St. Francis Area Schools is committed to timely, ongoing communication regarding decisions that impact school in response to the quickly developing nature of Coronavirus, or COVID-19.
The District is following direction from the Governor’s office and the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) and expert guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Decisions may be made quickly and St. Francis Area Schools is committed to informing families, staff and the community of the situation.
Thank you for your ongoing support as we pull together during this time of uncertainty.
June 10, 2020 eNews • Update on the start of the 2020-21 school year
May 4, 2020 eNews • Distance Learning Update
April 24, 2020 eNews • Frequently Asked Questions/Distance Learning
April 23, 2020 eNews • Distance Learning extended to end of school year
April 3, 2020 eNews • Mental Health Support Services
March 27, 2020 eNews • Update to Grab-and-Go Meal Distribution
March 27, 2020 eNews • SFAS Distance Learning Plan announced
March 25, 2020 eNews • Distance Learning March 30-April 30
March 18, 2020 eNews • Distance Learning, Childcare, Meals . . .
March 16, 2020 eNews • St. Francis Area Schools closed March 16-27
March 14, 2020 eNews • St. Francis Area Schools closed March 16-17
March 13, 2020 eNews • COVID-19 Update from SFAS
March 11, 2020 eNews • Coronavirus Update from SFAS
February 27, 2020 eNews • Coronavirus info and the school district
Subscribe to District eNews
- Nutrition Nuggets - Coronavirus Special Editions
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus (Child Mind Institute)
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resourse (NASP)
- Talking With Children About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (CDC)
- Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus (NPR)
- 5 Ways to Help Teens Manage Anxiety About the Coronavirus (New York Times)
- Help Your Family De-Stress During Coronavirus Uncertainty (Common Sense Media)
- How Working Parents Can Prepare for Coronavirus Closures (Harvard Business Review)
- Are Your Kids Anxious About Coronavirus? Dr. G Is Here to Help (Kidsburgh)