Rates for 2019-20 School Year
|School||Departure Time||Return Time|
|Middle School/High School||7:45 a.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|Elementary School||9:00 a.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|Conventional Bus||3 passengers to a seat||77|
|Conventional Bus||2 passengers to a seat||52|
Unless noted, the Transportation Department will be sending a bus(es) to accommodate 2 per seat.
- It will be the responsibility of the person arranging the trip to clarify any specific requests (other than what is shown on this document) in a timely manner before the departure date.
- All trips can be submitted online at www.isd15.org through TRIP DIRECT.
- Please use organization number: 2942453. The password is: password when and if prompted.
- All trips must have budget codes prior to scheduling a driver.
- Contact your building’s principal or activities director with questions.
- Give 10-business days notice before the departure date is required for submitting all trips.
|Conventional Bus||$1.68 per mile|
|Van||$1.05 per mile|
|Driver||$20.38 per hour|
|Clean-up (if excessively messy)||$15.00|
|Minimum Trip Charge/Bus||$40.00 per bus|
|Minimum Trip Charge/Van||$20.00 per van|
Overnight stipend is $40.00 per night plus actual driving time or 8-hours per day (whichever is greater).
Trip provides hotel for driver.