Rules on the Bus
For a safe and pleasant ride:
- Immediately follow directions from the bus driver.
- Sit in your seat, facing forward.
- Talk quietly, using appropriate language.
- Keep all parts of your body inside the bus.
- Keep your arms, legs and belongings to yourself.
- No fighting, harassing, intimidation or horseplay.
- Do not throw any object.
- No eating, drinking or use of tobacco.
- Do not damage the school bus.
- Sit in your assigned seat.
Breaking the rules
- Driver will warn student
- Driver will suspend student
- A report will be led with St. Francis Area Schools Transportation Department A report is led immediately for any act that is dangerous or destructive
- No distraction
- No destruction