Nutrition Services Department
St. Francis Learning Center
4111 Ambassador Blvd. NW
St. Francis, MN 55070
Office Phone: 763-753-7060
St. Francis High School
St. Francis Middle School
Cedar Creek Elementary School
East Bethel Elementary School
St. Francis Elementary School
St. Francis Learning Center
Welcome to the Nutrition Services Department. St. Francis Area Schools provide students with access to a variety of foods that meet the health and nutritional needs of our students. We serve foods that meet state and federal requirements, which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines.
School meals feed the future!
- School Meals are free for all students for the 2021-22 school year
- Smart Snacks, or ala carte extras, are for sale in cafeterias
Nutrition Standards for School Meals
Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act meal patterns are followed, featuring complex carbohydrates such as whole grain bread products, fruits & vegetables, lean protein and low fat dairy. Saturated fat content is reduced to less than ten percent, no trans fat and lower sodium products are sought out.
Nutrition Services supports the Wellness Committee initiatives by providing healthy school meals and snacks to the students of St. Francis Area Schools.
Find Out More About…
- Menus / Meal Times
- Meal Payment Options / Pricing
- Lunch account transfer or refund request form
- Meal Regulations / My Plate Program
- Food Safety / Food Waste
- Nutrition Education Resources
- Nutrition Information
- Nutrition Nuggets Newsletters
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT)
- Special Diet Statement
Educational Benefits (Free/Reduced Price Meals)
- For applications in Spanish, Somali or Hmong click here.
- Students may qualify for free or reduced-price school meals. To apply, click on the button above and complete the Application for Educational Benefits online application. A new application must be submitted each school year. At public schools, the application also helps the school qualify for education funds and discounts.
- To share your eligibility status with other programs fill out the Waiver of Confidentiality Form.
Students, please remember to bring your bar code scanner cards. If you cannot locate your card, new cards will be available for the elementary and middle school from the cashier and at the snack room window at the high school. If you know your PIN but forgot your card, you can tell the cashier your number. Breakfast and lunch are at no cost for students for the 2021-22 school year, and you will need money in your lunch account to purchase à la carte extras.
Please Note: Food shortages are nationwide, and our district is also experiencing unavailable items or last-minute replacements. Menus are subject to change and may change with little notice. We appreciate your understanding.