Internet Offers by Provider
Internet Offers by Provider by Zip Code
- Zip Code 55005, 55303, 55304, 55011, 55040, 55070, 55092, 55330, 55398
- Program name Lifeline
- Discount of $9.25 per month on Internet services.
- Zip Code 55005, 55303, 55304, 55011, 55040, 55070, 55092, 55398
- Program name Lifeline
- $14.95 per month (includes modem), but with a subsidy credit, the customer’s cost is $5.70 a month for 25 Mbps downloads and up to 3 Mbps uploads service.
- For more information, call 1-800-888-1300
- Typically, the online application and approval process takes three to five days. Once approval is complete, the service installation is free. Lifeline is a federal program intended to put home phone and Internet service within the reach of qualifying families – giving low-income households affordable home phone or Internet access.
- Zip Code 55005, 55303, 55304, 55330, 55398
- As low as $11.25 per month
- For more information, call 651-354-2552
- Data: Unlimited
- Three prepaid plans are available: 3 months of service-$45 ($15/month) 6 months of service-$85 ($14.16/month) 12 months of service-$135 ($11.25/month)
- To be eligible, a household needs to be 200% or below of the federal poverty level or be currently enrolled in an income-based government assistance program. Examples of programs that are eligible include: food support (SNAP), financial assistance (TANF), free or reduced lunch at school, Section 8 Housing, and SSI. Customers must show a photo ID and proof of eligibility.
- Zip Code 55330
- $17.99 per month
- Covid-19 Update: Two months of free Internet service for households with a K-12 or college student who do not already have a Spectrum Internet subscription, installation fees will be waived, and free access to Spectrum public Wi-Fi access points for 60 days.
- To enroll call 1-844-488-8395.
- Internet Assist Program
- Households with children participating in the National School Lunch Program and people 65 years or older receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI) should ask to enroll in Spectrum Internet Assist in order receive two months of free service and remain on the low-cost plan ($17.99-$23.99/month) after the two-month promotion ends.
- For more information about the low-cost Internet service program, call 844-525-1574
- Data: No data caps
- Internet modem included. Add in-home WiFi for $5 a month. Install fees are waived if self-installation is not available in a particular area.
- Zip Code 55005, 55303, 55304, 55011
- Internet Essentials
- $9.95 per month
- Covid-19 Update: New families who connect will receive 60 days of free Internet service.
- For more information, call 855-846-8376
- Data: 25/3 Mbps
- No installation or modem fee.
- You may be eligible to participate if you have at least one child who qualifies for the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), receive HUD housing assistance, or are a veteran that receives federal or state public assistance; do not have outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than a year old; families with outstanding debt more than one year old may still be eligible; and live in an area where Comcast Internet service is available but have not subscribed to Comcast Internet service within the last 90 days, where applicable.
- Other Comcast offers:
- Zip Code 55005, 55092
- Name of program Lifeline
- Discount of $9.25 per month on Internet services
Read an article about what Wireless Carriers are doing for customers during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Unlimited AT&T Home Internet
- All AT&T consumer home Internet wireline customers, as well as Fixed Wireless Internet, can use unlimited Internet data. Additionally, AT&T will continue to offer Internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 per month through their Access from AT&T program. Eligibility has been expanded to Access from AT&T to households participating in the National School Lunch Program and Head Start. Additionally, new Access from AT&T customers are being offered two months of free service.
- See Broadband Internet Service Resources Sheet
For a PDF of this article, please visit the Forms & Documents Library > Families > Technology Resources