Information Technology Department
St. Francis High School
3325 Bridge Street NW
St. Francis MN 55070
System Administrator Network
System Administrator Communications
SFMS Lead Technician
EBES/CCES/ECFC Lead Technician
Copy Center Processor
Virtual Learning Tools TUTORIALS
- Teacher must have already created a student account in order to use IXL. Parents - contact your child's teacher.
- Help for elementary students (some middle school students) in reading and math.
- IXL Parent Quick Guide (PDF)
- Help for parents in using Google Hangouts Meet, a virtual meeting using audio and video functions
Parent Schoology Resources
How to create a parent/guardian account:
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal
For Portal assistance, contact Marika.Hendricks@isd15.org,
- On the left side, click “MORE”
- Click “SCHOOLOGY”
- Copy the access code for your student
- Go to: www.Schoology.com
- Click SIGN UP at the top of the page and choose PARENT
- Enter your PARENT ACCESS CODE (from Infinite Campus) This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format.
- Fill out the form with your information
- Click REGISTER to complete.
Please note: If parents/guardians have more than one student in St. Francis Area Schools, each student will have their own access code. The video entitled Account Creation and Login clearly shows how to add multiple students.