Equitable Access to Excellent and Diverse Teachers
Teacher Equity — Access to Effective, Experienced and In-Field Teachers
- 100% Districtwide Percentage of Effective Teachers
- 31.21% Districtwide Percentage of Inexperienced Teachers
- 4.7% Districtwide Percentage of Out-of-Field Teachers
Students have the lowest access to experienced and in-field teachers at Saints Academy and Transition 15. It is important to know these are relatively small programs and statistically small sample sizes. All other buildings/programs have less than 10% variance from the district average.
- An ineffective teacher is defined as a teacher who is not meeting professional teaching standards as defined in local teacher development and evaluation (TDE) systems.
- An inexperienced teacher is defined as a licensed teacher who has been employed for three or less years.
- An out-of-field teacher is defined as a licensed teacher who is providing instruction in an area which he or she is not licensed.
Student Access to Racially and Ethnically Diverse Teachers
- 2.3% Districtwide Percentage of Racially and Ethnically Diverse Teachers