Staff End-Of-Year Payroll Forms
End-of-Year Forms information
End-of-year payroll and deferred compensation forms available April 30, 2021.
Staff are to refer to their individual employee contracts to see eligibility information.
If staff have already chosen lump sum payments for summer checks, you do not have to fill out the Lump Sum Payment form. If staff would like to choose lump sum payments, please be advised that all future summer payrolls will be treated as such, unless the payroll office is notified.
If you are currently, or are considering, taking a lump sum payment in June, please be advised that the District is not responsible for the tax application of this payment.
Completed forms are due to Payroll no later than
4:00 p.m. on Monday, May 17, 2021.
Forms should be submitted via one of the following ways:
Inter-School Mail: Lisa Fryer @ DO
US Mail to: St. Francis Area Schools
ATTN: Lisa Fryer
4115 Ambassador Blvd NW, St. Francis MN 55070
Drop box in the front vestibule at the District Office
End-of-Year Forms by work group
Listed below are deferred compensation, sick leave, floating holiday, vacation buy-back forms listed by work groups for end-of-year 2020-21.
All forms are fillable PDFs with calculations. Forms must first be downloaded to your computer and opened in Adobe Reader, which will allow you to type, save, print and email your information.
- Lump Sum Payment
- Behavior Intervention Assistant
- Bus Drivers
- Career Advisor/Intervenor, American Indian Education Liaison
- Community Education
Except Managers and Preschool Place 15 Instructors
- Activities Director, Classified Program Supervisor, Community Education Managers, Co-Transportation Supervisor, Route Specialist, Kitchen Specialist
- Educational Assistants (2 Pages)
- Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent, Delivery Specialist, Human Resources Benefits Specialist, Human Resources Employment Specialist, MARSS Coordinator
- Instructional Program Supervisors, Assistant Director-Curriculum & Instruction
- IT Employees
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Nutrition Managers
- Nutrition Services
- Office Professionals
- Preschool Instructors
- Teachers (2 Pages)