Welcome to Independent
School District 15
Parents/guardians must register their student in person at school. An enrollment packet is available to download and fill out forms ahead of time (recommended), or plan on filling out forms during the registration appointment. The registration process can take up to an hour-and-a-half. To ensure a smooth start for the student, the enrollment process may include placement tests (reading and math) and a family interview where information is gathered and questions are answered. The student will typically start school the day after the registration appointment. Check out optional forms that have important information but are not required for enrollment.
- Parents/guardians of K-5 students need to determine which school your student will attend. If you don't know, check the School Boundary Map.
- An enrollment packet may be downloaded, completed, and returned to school. Forms may also be completed during the registration appointment.
- Call the school office to make a registration appointment
(high school and middle school only; grades 6-12)
- Immunization records are required documents for all K-12 enrollments.
- A certified birth certificate (not a copy) is a required document for all kindergarten enrollments.
ISD 15 Schools
- Cedar Creek Community School: 763-213-8780
- Crossroads School & Vocational Center: 763-753-7120
- East Bethel Community School: 763-213-8900
- St. Francis Elementary School: 763-213-8670
- St. Francis High School: 763-213-1500
- St. Francis Middle School: 763-213-8503
- Saints Academy & Saints Online: 763-753-7149
Non-Resident/Open Enrollment Student
For students who reside outside Independent School District 15 St. Francis school boundaries. Transportation provided by parent or guardian.
Please fill out both forms for each student and return to the desired school or send (mail or fax) to:
Independent School District 15
4115 Ambassador Blvd. NW
St. Francis MN 55070
Attention: Sandy Bodick
For more information, call 763-753-7049.